Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm back!

I'm baaaaack!

Where've I been? Busy, I suppose... Oh, and I'll admit it, too sluggish and depressed to blog. Not that life is happening any worse than usual; it's more that somehow I have seen fit to totally give myself over to my addiction to carbs and sugars. And, to make it worse, I have a partner in crime. We have been binging on a pint of Haagen-Das daily, combined with fresh sourdough bread, bags of M&Ms, candy bars, pies, homemade Mac-n-cheese, and tons of cereal. Not much room left there for protein and veggies! I'm so "tired," I sleep 12 hours a day. Not much time left to do anything. Normally, I eat a diet high in meat and veggies, low in sugar. And I sleep 6 hours a day. Oh, and this behavior has rewarded me with 20 lbs.! The same 20 I lost by eating correctly for 6 months! This has to stop. Today. I hope. I did say this yesterday, then ate my ice cream. But today is a new day.

Anyway, expect several blogs on a variety of unrelated topics, as much has happened in carbo-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment