Sunday, April 24, 2016

It's only 10:50 pm this time!

A lovely Saturday in the country...

I'm resting, watching a pre-recorded episode of Scorpion. I like the characters; i like the story line. But... the episodes have become predictable. Oh, they're always a different situation, but they follow the same not-too-believable pattern. 1. The team gets asked to do an almost-impossible task, that often borders on the illegal. 2. They think up a scheme that only geniuses could create or understand (and include a generous amount of hooey). 3.....

Guess I fell asleep, or became interested in Scorpion. I'll finish my Scorpion analysis and post, so I can move on to the next post...

3. All the team members fall in love in pairs but it never works out (of course not), for stupid reasons, none of which are that they don't love or like one another.

Sheesh... Dysfunctional communicators. I've got lots of that real-life at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment