Tuesday, June 26, 2018

KNITTING!

 Several months ago, my daughter informed me that I am going to be a grandma! My first grandbaby! 30-35 years ago, I used to knit up a storm! Sweaters for the children, mom, dad... But I hadn't knit anything for that many years. Did I even remember how? Because now, I must start knitting something for that baby!

I ordered a kit for my first project.

Project #1. Baby blanket for my granddaughter. I picked an easy pattern that looked like fun. And here is the result:
N
This was so much fun, I ordered more kits!

Project #2: Afghan 
I next made this cute throw in teal and gray. No photo, because my daughter wants to be surprised and it's in transit. After she sees it, I'll post a photo.

Project #3. Calming desert shawl. I found this adorable shawl pattern and bought several of the special huge balls of yarn to make them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment