Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Love your life!

So many ways to say this..
"Keep what is serving you; eliminate what does not serve your higher good."-Sifu John
"Count your blessings."-the holy bible
"Make a gratitude list every day."-Alcoholics Anonymous 
"You will attract what you project."-The Secret
"In the USA, we are guaranteed life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.-Paraphrased from the Constitution of the United States

Clearly, the message is all around us. No one is responsible for our happiness except ourselves.  Looking back at my life so far, I realize that, whenever I was unhappy, I had to take the steps myself to change my life. And what held me back? Mostly fear. However, with every new step, letting go of my fear becomes easier and easier, especially when the results are positive. Sometimes not, offering an opportunity to learn.

I  now find myself in the enviable position of loving my life! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment