Friday, April 24, 2015

Tourists -gotta love em!

Today, we were at the farmer's market, picking up overripe fruits and veggies for our pigs and chickens. I had two 5-gallon buckets with me that I was taking in to the vendor's booth to collect goodies. I set them down while I delivered some fresh eggs and picked up some lettuce. Along came a gaggle of Asian tourists, right off the tour bus. One of the ladies casually dropped two crumpled tissues  into my bucket. Without thought our hesitation, I grabbed my bucket, ran after her, and when I caught up to her, I held out my bucket and said, "Excuse me, ma'am, this is not a garbage can." And I waited. Until she realized she was expected to retrieve her tissues. Which she did. Welcome to America.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I love you, mom. And I know where I get this from. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete