Thursday, March 19, 2015

A good laugh before I sleep.....

I have probably mentioned our cuddle dog. She's a bit large for a cuddle dog, at 60 lbs., But smaller than our 90-lb husky. Anyway, she just lays where she wants sometimes, even if we are already in that spot. For example, tonight, we got in bed, and Pat moved her to a neutral area. After 5 secs she got up and laid on my feet. Right on top of them. I was working on my iPad, Pat went to sleep, and now, a few minutes later (ok 15), I say, the dog is still on my feet. Pat grunts. Oh, is she awake? I'll keep talking. "My toes are numb." I say. To which she sleepily mumbles, "I'll take you to a neurologist." I start to say something before I start laughing hysterically." As opposed to, say, moving my feet out from under the dog? And who can think of a word like 'neurologist' in their sleep anyway?!?

Sheesh...I live in a sitcom; the humor is never far away.

1 comment: