Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Slow moving....

Hmmm.... What does it mean when you are tired? Not sad, not really happy, kind of content. But don't really want to talk to people. About much. I mean the usual folks. The kids, the sister, the aunt, etc. Just want to take a break and do what's here in front of me. Sleep. Pet the dog. Go to a Hawaiian language class. O  Kukana koʻu inoa. My name is Susan. It's a slow-moving class. Start my garden. Plot number 2 was ready for seeds today. But then I felt woozy and realized that I hadn't had breakfast yet. Put my tools away and went inside to eat some eggs. Seed planting will happen another day. That's okay. 

Now I'm tired, so I'm posting my reflections, putting my iPad away, and closing my eyes. I can do that, too. Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment